Monday, July 20, 2015

New From Author Harlow Grace ~ Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother




Title: Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother: Part One
Series: Sweet Billionaire Stepbrother #1
Author: Harlow Grace
Genre: Erotic Romance
 Release Dates: July 20, 2015



Blurb

ONE NIGHT CHANGES EVERYTHING

Rich. Sexy. The catch of the century.
Grayson Forbes is intelligent, gorgeous and heir to a mining fortune.
He’s thoughtful, gentle and caring.
Everything a woman wants in a man.
Beautiful women climb over one another to get into his bed.

Grayson is also my stepbrother and best friend.
We adore one another.
He’s my comfort blanket.
And to him, I am simply his geeky little stepsister.  

Until one night.
One night that changes everything between us.
Once I’d had a taste, he’s all I want.

It’s wrong. It can never be.
Grayson Forbes is all I can never have.

My name is Layla and this is my story.









Links to Buy







Author Bio

Harlow Grace has tried many things in her life but writing has always been and still remains her passion.  She loves to create characters in need of redemption and her stories are mostly all dark romance but then again, she likes to mix things up so don't be surprised if she publishes a sweet romance every now and then.  When she's not writing or reading, Harlow is plotting and planning her next adventure or dreaming of lazy days in the sun with a good book in one hand and a cocktail in the other.






Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment