Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New From Author Anne Mercier ~ Innterlude




Title: Interlude
Series: Rockstar #4
Author: Anne Mercier
 Release Date: July 9, 2015



 Blurb

Past to present...

PAST:
It all starts with a glimpse into the past of Falling Down, when Jesse meets Lucy, and everything you've wondered about Cage. Let's see how they got to where they are right now.

PRESENT:
It's time to prepare to go back out on tour. Let's meet the Blush Baby and get everyone settled in for what looks to be like a kick ass finish to the BFD tour.






 

Links to Buy

Interlude will be $.99 from Jul 9 - July 18th
then will go up to $2.99

AMAZON US / UK






Also Available


FREE

AMAZON US / UK




AMAZON US / UK

  


FREE

AMAZON US / UK




AMAZON US / UK


  




Author Bio

I was born and raised in Wisconsin and still live here today with my two sons and puppy. (Though one day soon I hope to move to southern California!)

I’m an avid reader who gets inspired by reading the stories from my favorite authors as well as listening to various types of music. I am a huge fan of music, chocolate, fruit, desserts, autumn, M. Shadows, Avenged Sevenfold, and Milo Ventimiglia. Through my books, I am proudly creating new Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia fans one reader at a time.

I absolutely love interacting with readers and invite you to contact me any time via email: Anne@AnneMercierAuthor.com.

“The best part of being an author, to me, is being able to take the reader to that one place they long to go when they need to escape reality. Knowing I can do that, for even one reader, makes what I do worthwhile.” ~ Anne Mercier Hugs and love,
Anne xoxo





Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment