Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Billionaire in the Dark 2 by Eden Claire




Title: Billionaire in the Dark 2
Series: Billionaire in the Dark #2
Author: Eden Claire
Genre: Romantic Suspense
 Release Date: July 23, 2015



Blurb

Aidan, the masked Dom with the magic touch, rescues me from the darkness of the dungeon and brings me into the light of his luxurious penthouse.

I hear his voice, and now I can see his face. And what a face it is- chiseled to perfection, just like his rock hard body. He no longer wears a mask, but he’s still a stranger trying to hide his tortured soul from me.

He can’t deny it.

Only I can understand him.

My feelings for him are undeniable, yet so much is uncertain. What does he want from me, and am I really safe here?
 
Am I ever truly safe?

BILLIONAIRE IN THE DARK TWO is the second installment of the BILLIONAIRE IN THE DARK series, a romantic suspense series full of steam, tortured souls, and twists and turns.







Links to Buy

99c

AMAZON US / UK



Also Available


99c

AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

Author Eden Claire, a/k/a Island Girl, can often be found working hard on her tan, indulging her Thai food addiction, and singing karaoke. She believes in peace, love, and a hot alpha billionaire for every woman. You can find Author Eden Claire on Facebook.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment