Thursday, July 21, 2016

New Releases ~ Christina Kirby & Kristin Miller

afaceinthecrowdbanner

release day blitz
AFaceIntheCrowd600

Book Title: A Face in the Crowd 
Author: Christina Kirby 
Genre: Contemporary 
Release Date: July 20, 2016 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads

book blurb

Alexis Hightower considers trust a four letter word, and she has no intention of getting serious with anyone. After all, her day job as a nurse is plenty serious enough. On one of her nights off, she attends a concert for her favorite band and ends up on stage. She never expected to meet the legendary singer in person or that he would be the one to make her question her way of life. But how do you learn to trust again when the one you want is desired by thousands?

Oliver Honeycutt has it all, success, fame, admirers, but when his family is faced with the unthinkable, none of it matters. Stranded in Atlanta, he meets Alexis who’s unlike any woman he’s known before. As his attraction grows, plans for the future change which leaves someone desperate to keep them apart. But Oliver won’t be easily discouraged. To have a future with Alexis he’ll do whatever it takes to make her see the man behind the image.

excerpt
Lexie’s scream mixed with the other fan’s and echoed throughout the room as Oliver sang the band’s first number one. As he moved from one side of the stage to the other, Lexie danced, arms over her head, as she let go. In the chaos of the noise, the heat of the bodies moving as one, and the music, she didn’t have to think or feel. She could just be.

A hand reached out for her and Simone hit her arm, mouth open in shock. Lexie blinked once and raised her eyes to meet those of Oliver. Up close, he was even better looking than in the magazines. Her heart stopped or maybe it leaped from her chest. She wasn’t sure. As if controlled by a stranger she reached for his hand and allowed him, with the help of two security guards, to pull her up onto the stage.

With her stomach in her throat, she stood awkwardly while Oliver sang to her. This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t be. Survival never pulled people up onto the stage. At least, they never had. But, there he was, positioned behind her, with his stomach pressed to her back. The heat of his skin and hers, melded together, so hot she feared their clothes would ignite.

Her eyes found Simone’s, who peeked out from behind her cell phone where she was recording what promised to be the best moment of Lexie’s life.

She dared a glance over her shoulder and feared she would faint when Oliver offered her a grin from behind the mike. Dear God he was hot. He pressed into her closer and placed a hand on her hip. Red, hot heat surged into her face. The move was definitely one she wouldn’t want her dad to see, but she was glad it was happening. As the song wound down, Oliver moved to stand beside her. Over his shoulder she saw his brother, Bailey, wailing on his blue Fender. The entire experience was surreal. His brother looked up and smiled, but something was wrong with his face.

She narrowed her eyes to get a better look, sure the lights were playing tricks on her. At the same time, he swiped a hand over his face and when he pulled it away, blood was smeared across his upper lip. He went back to playing, but his nose continued to bleed.

Her gaze refocused on Oliver. “Your brother,” she tried to explain over the music.

When he didn’t register what she was trying to say, she pointed.

Oliver’s head whipped around. For a brief moment, his eyes widened and then, as quickly as she’d seen it, the look was gone. Oliver finished the song and led her back to the edge of the stage where she was lowered back into the crowd. When she looked up, he met her gaze. The moment was brief, but she felt it. A moment of recognition between them. One that said he was sad it had to end. She wanted to reach for him, but she couldn’t. Instead, she stood frozen as fans around her pushed in and slapped her on the back. Oliver waved to his admirers and rushed off toward his brother.

meet the author
Christina Kirby holds a degree in Public Relations from Auburn University. She worked in banking for four and a half years before deciding to become a stay at home mom to her two sons. Moving every couple of years because of her husband’s job, Christina has had the opportunity to meet all kinds of people and live in many different states, and fortunately writing is something she can take with her no matter where she lives. Christina is an avid reader of romance, young adult and anything having to do with pop culture. She also knows a copy of Entertainment Weekly and a chocolate chip cookie can cure anything.

Other Books By This Author:

The Warm Springs Trilogy: Safe at Home, Running Home, and Protecting Home
Novella – Frozen in Time – part of A Winter Romance Anthology
DangerouslyRed_Blitz

Dangerously Red

by Kristin Miller A Dark and Dirty Tale #3 Publication Date: July 18, 2016 Genres: Adult, Erotic, Romance, Serial, Entangled: Scorch, Paranormal
Dangerously Red Cover

BUY:

Synopsis: In part three of the new Dark and Dirty Tale serial by New York Times and USA best-selling author Kristin Miller, the time has come for Red to choose. But things are not always as they seem…
Before the night is through, I’ll join the Arcana wolf pack, declare a mate, and transition into a wolf for the first time. I must decide between Reaper, the devilishly sexy huntsman, and Lukas, the fiercely controlling Alpha. Both pleasure me senseless, taking me to heights I’ve never known. But I can’t have both. Time is up, and I must choose.
But Lukas just dropped a bombshell. If I declare him as my mate, no other person is allowed to touch me. Ever. Not a handshake or a good-bye hug. Talk about stifling. Not to mention, the Omega has all but forbidden me to choose Reaper. As I stand before the pack, I must decide…the man who unleashes dark desires inside me, or the man I’m forbidden to love.
Get ready for scorching hot Alphas, a spitfire heroine, and a breathtaking ending! The Dark and Dirty tale series is best enjoyed in order.
Reading Order: Book #1 Desiring Red Book #2 Dominating Red Book #3 Dangerously Red
goodreads-badge-add-38px
Dangerously Red Teaser 5

DON'T MISS THE FIRST TWO SIZZLING INSTALLMENTS IN THE A DARK AND DIRTY TALE SERIAL!

Desiring Red (#1)

DESIRING RED: PART ONE

Synopsis: In part one of the new Dark and Dirty Tale serial by New York Times and USA best-selling author Kristin Miller, you’ll meet Red, a wolf shifter with too many choices.
I’m indecisive when it comes to my shoes. Choosing a werewolf mate who’ll be with me until I croak? Pardon me while I take some time to think on it. But a steamy encounter before the final ceremony changes everything. Reaper, the Omega’s eldest grandson, is fiercely loyal, scorching hot, and built for pleasure. He brings down my defenses, and before I know what’s happening, I succumb to the heat in his touch and the skill of his mouth. I’ve only just met him, but I need him like no other. As part of my pack duties, I must parade in front of the Alpha, who has first choice of the pre-shifters. Rumors of his dark desires run deep, and I’ve always been intrigued. But the forbidden passion blazing between Reaper and me is too primal to deny. By pack law, Reaper can’t have me until the Alpha makes his choice…but Reaper’s never been one to follow the rules.
goodreads-badge-add-38px
Dominating Red (#2)

DOMINATING RED: PART TWO

Synopsis: In part two of this Dark and Dirty Tale serial from New York Times and USA best-selling author Kristin Miller, Red has two hot alphas in pursuit. But which one should she choose?
Lukas, the Alpha of the Arcana wolf pack, has chosen to seduce me in his private chamber before I join his pack and declare a mate. But Lukas doesn’t intend to rush things. A tantalizing game of cat and mouse uncovers my dark desires, and no matter how I try to resist, I’m lost in him. Although the sex is so good I forget my own name, I can’t deny there’s still something missing…Reaper, the Omega’s eldest grandson. He swept me off my feet before meeting Lukas, and I can’t get him out of my mind. And now that Lukas has taken me, Reaper is more protective than ever. I'm torn, but I have to choose—the one who has captured my heart or the one who possesses my body. And there is more than passion at stake—lives hang in the balance. goodreads-badge-add-38px

ABOUT KRISTIN MILLER

Kristin Miller
New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Kristin Miller writes sweet and sassy contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance of all varieties. Kristin has degrees in psychology, English, and education, and taught high school and middle school English before crossing over to a career in writing. She lives in Northern California with her alpha male husband and their two children. You can usually find her in the corner of a coffee shop, laptop in front of her and mocha in hand, using the guests around her as fuel for her next book.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY

Dangerously Red Blitz Giveaway Graphic

No comments:

Post a Comment