Wednesday, December 16, 2015

LIVE! Surprise release from Shay Savage! KANDACE & THE BEAST!




Kandace has no idea how she came to be on the beach of a deserted tropical island with the book boyfriend of her dreams, Bastian Stark.  He’s fierce and passionate.  He’s rough yet protective.  He’s ready to give her everything she wants and more.
She doesn’t know how finds herself under Bastian’s spell, but she knows being with him is going to be an experience she will never forget.



Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/1Nvznt8




Kandace and the Beast Excerpt 


I drop my gaze to his full lips.  He moistens them with his tongue, and I know exactly what he’s about to do.  My whole body seems to know.  There’s a tingling sensation starting at the bottom of my feet and working its way up my legs.  I feel sweat beginning to form between my shoulder blades.
He crashes his mouth to mine.  This is no gentle first kiss.  There is no build up, no pause before he touches his lips to mine.  His kiss possesses me with no room for argument, no option but to surrender to his will.  By the time he breaks away, I’m panting, and the stubble from his chin has left my skin raw.
The kiss feels amazing.
“I need you.”  His tone is quiet and deep.  It sends a shiver up and down my spine even before he reaches out and grasps me tightly around the waist.  As our bodies press together, I feel his huge, hard cock pressed firmly against my pubic bone.  “Now.”
I’m on my back in the sand.  I don’t know what happened to my clothes or to his; I only know they’re gone.  His skin is against mine, and his hard, throbbing cock is pressed up against my pussy.  There’s no time to think or even breathe before he’s shoving it inside of me.
I cry out as he fills me.  He’s so hard, his movements so fast, that it seems like it should be painful, but it’s not.  It’s incredible.  It’s overwhelming.  I am completely and totally owned by this man, and all I can do is lie back in the sand and let him take me.
“Mine.”  His low growl sounds rough against my ear.  I feel the scrape of his stubble on my neck, and I close my eyes to let the sensation engulf me.  His hand is between my legs, his thumb circling my clit as I push my hips up to meet the pounding movement of his body on top of mine.
I want to scream.  I want to call out with complete and total confidence that yes – yes, I am his.  There is nothing I want more than to be consumed by his passion, but I can’t seem to utter a single sound.
“Only I do this to you.”  I feel his hot breath on my face as he holds my face between his hands and glares down at me.  “Only me!  Do you understand?”


No comments:

Post a Comment