Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Release Tour ~ Saving Dancer by Jordan Marie + Review

Release Day banner

unnamed

f980d-goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
SYNOPSIS
Carrie

I’ve been in love with Jacob Blake since he picked me up in his strong arms. He held me close and promised me everything would be okay. I knew then, I had met the man who would own my heart forever. I was five years old. As the years went by, the need and longing for Jacob only increased—at least on my side. Jacob has never seen me as more than his kid sister’s best friend. I’ve spent my life chasing after Jacob and trying to make him see I’m more than just his sister’s little friend. I never dreamed that by trying to show Jacob how much I loved him, I would also destroy him. One night...one night that held so much promise, but ultimately destroyed the man I love and broke him in so many pieces, that I don’t know if he can be mended back together. Jacob “Dancer” Blake I’m finally home. Out of the hell hole I had been trapped in since killing another man. With the thrust of my knife everything changed. That night I ended two lives, the scum who had been trying to rape my little sister’s friend... and my own. The other man got the easier out. I live and breathe in a hell I’ll never escape. My brothers look at me with pity in their eyes. It cuts my insides out. There’s trouble in the club, trouble all around us and I have to get my head straight. I have to be able to help them. Trouble is, I can’t even help myself. I just keep piling the mistakes up. Carrie just might be my biggest mistake yet. Now it’s another night that’s haunting me--a night that I keep repeating even if I shouldn’t. I’m so trapped in the darkness that I can’t stop myself from going back because she is light. She wants to save me. You can’t save something as lost as I am. I’m going to destroy her. I’ve warned her. Now I’ll show her.
REVIEW


WOW….there are no words to describe this book.  Amazing just doesn’t cut it. 
Jacob “Dancer” Blake is home from serving his time in jail.  But just like anyone who would have served time, he has to face and battle the demons he has faced.  He was jailed for saving Carrie from a brutal attack.  Due to his action he is locked up and has put himself in a mental prison.  Prison has hardened him into a shell of who he was.  Carrie has loved Jacob since she was a child.  She is also the reason for him to be locked up and puts herself through an emotion time with it.  She is also determined to help him.  Jacob only sees Carrie as his sister’s best friend.  He doesn’t want her but his body is not listening.  Can he stop being stubborn and let her in? Can they move past the obstacles?  Can Carrie brake down the walls?  Can you find love alive when you have given up on it?
This story is an emotional roller-coaster.  The emotions and characters are so well written you just want to climb right on in the story.    Jordan Marie is an extremely talented and gifted writer. 

EXCERPT

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jacob asks and I want to just tell him, let it all out and tell him. I don’t. I’m afraid. To go from having him hate me and wanting to kill me to being in his bed—in any manner? Yeah, okay so it’s not everything I want, but it is a start. “This is new to me…” Not a lie. “Oh I noticed that Princess believe me.” He pulls me on top of him so I am now straddling him. I can feel him hard against me and I instantly feel my insides quiver in want and need. “What…what are you doing?” I ask wondering if he can feel the way I rocked ever so slightly against him. “I want you to ask for my cock and if you convince me. I’m going to let you ride me until you make us both come.” “I…like this?” I ask not because the position is so new to me, but more because maybe I can touch him now and that thought excites me even more than knowing I will have him inside me again. “Exactly like this.” He confirms and I might be squealing like a little girl on the inside. “Are you too sore for me this soon Princess?” I blush at the implications of what he is asking. I shake my head no. I’m totally lying, I feel really tender and sore there. Nothing however, will stop me from having him again. “Thank fuck,” He says and I have to concur. “Do you want my cock?” “Yes…” “Then tell me Princess. Let me hear you.” “Jacob, I…I want your cock.” “That’s my girl,” He says as he wraps a hand in my hair and pulls my lips down to him. I use one arm to brace myself so I don’t fall. I feel the sting of him pulling my hair and my pulse rate jumps in reaction.
BUY LINKS
Amazon.com logo
amazon+uk
TEASERS
11009792_410831662421525_196592531_o bw

11003136_410731505764874_1624119039_o bw

unnamed (6) corrected
OTHER BOOKS
10967058_407398592764832_602538091_n

Amazon.com logo
amazon+uk
AUTHOR BIO
Jordan is a small town Kentucky girl whose life revolves around her husband and daughter. She's an avid reader who has always had the dream of letting others hear what the voices inside of her head had to say. She hopes you find them as entertaining as she does.
STALKING LINKS
0cf64-facebook 64e5e-twitter 3227c-goodreads 4da04-googleplusAmazon black sm web
Ribbet Edit
bbp

No comments:

Post a Comment