Friday, November 6, 2015

New Releases from Falguni Kothari, Harper Miller, and Laura Trentham



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Soul Warrior by Falguni Kothari

Date of Publication: November 5, 2015

Blurb

Fight fate, or succumb to destiny?
In the dark Age of Kali, the Soul Warrior alone stands guard over the Human Realm, protecting its denizens from evil-willed asuras or demons. When a trick of fate appoints him guru to a motley crew of godlings, he agrees to train them as demon hunters against his better judgment. Suddenly, Lord Karna is not only battling the usual asuras with sinister agendas, but also rebellious students and a fault-ridden past.
Spanning the Cosmic realms of mythic India, here is a tale of a band of supernatural warriors who come together over a singular purpose: the salvation of Karna's secret child.

Available From


About Falguni Kothari


Falguni Kothari is a New York-based hybrid author, and an amateur Latin and Ballroom dance silver medalist with a semi-professional background in Indian Classical dance. She writes in a variety of genres sewn together by the colorful and cultural threads of her South Asian heritage and expat experiences. She's published in India in contemporary fiction with global e-book availability, and will launch her mythic fantasy series, The Age of Kali, in November of 2015. When not writing or dancing or being house-wifey, she fools around on all manner of social media, and loves to connect with readers.

Find Falguni Kothari Online



Contest

Hosted by:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


entwined banner

Release Day Blitz

Entwined

Book Title: Entwined 
Author: Harper Miller 
Genre: Erotica/Interracial & Multicultural Romance 
Release Date: November 5, 2015
  Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

After twenty years of devotion to Uncle Sam, I called it quits. I was wired and looking to get into some trouble. Trouble found me all right, in the form of a hot-bodied fox.

Little did I know how much she’d rock my world.

The names are all fake, details have been fudged, but you’ll get the gist of what went down.

You’re getting one hell of a tale. This is my story.

*Disclaimer* This is a novelette. Not a short story, novella, or novel. This story features an F/F/M ménage à trois scenario. If ménage stories are not your cup of tea, and you are easily offended by threesomes and lesbian sex, you should bypass this story. Content is intended for a mature audience, 18+.

Entwined is the third installment in The Kinky Connect Chronicles. The Kinky Connect Chronicles are short erotic stories/novelettes all wrapped up in neat little bows. These stories are standalones. No cliffhangers in the lot!
excerpt

Her screen name reminded me of that Beastie Boys tune “She’s Crafty.” I liked her direct approach. Cosplay? That was unusual, but hey, I had attended Comic-Con International back in 2013 after my trip to Hawaii—right before I left for Germany—and boy, was it an experience. Tons of hot women in spandex, body paint, and barely-there costumes; Comic-book characters and superheroes are a lot sexier than you’d think.

Since she said she was looking for the boy-next-door type, I’m guessing she meant clean-cut. If so, I was right up her alley. My years in the military led me down a narrow and regimented path. I didn’t drink, much; I certainly didn’t do drugs. I guess compared to her, I might’ve looked boring. Aside from two tattoos—a tiger that took up most of my right shoulder and upper arm, and the Hawaiian word Kākou on my left bicep that I got about a year after I joined the military—there wasn’t anything edgy about me. But I wouldn’t know if I was her type until I took the first step and messaged her.

I’ll admit I hesitated. We seemed like opposites. Based on looks alone, we were so different. Her, a black woman with an unorthodox style, and me a Polynesian-and-white guy with an athletic build. I certainly wasn’t as fashion-forward and daring with my attire as she seemed to be. All I needed was a cool opening line to get her attention. Show her that the clean-cut “unassuming” boy next door can lay pipe just the way she liked it if given a chance.

I knew what I was bringing to the table. She’d never forget me.

I clicked on the box next to her username and composed my message before hitting send. Nothing heavy, just an icebreaker—an icebreaker that was certain to make an impression.

Sgt4U: Knock knock.

About a two minutes passed before she replied.

CraftyBabexXx: Hmm, I’ll play along. Who’s there?

Sgt4U: Orange.

CraftyBabexXx: Orange who?

Sgt4U: Orange you glad someone had the balls to be original on this thing?

There was a long pause. My lame joke was funny in my head. Maybe it didn’t translate well in a text format. Hey, I should have at least gotten points for being unique.


Teasers

teasser3

teaser4

teaser2 
teaser1

playlist

Meet the Author

Harper Miller is a thirty-something native New Yorker. She's traveled the world and lived in a variety of places but always finds her way back to the Big Apple.

A lackluster love life leaves time to explore new interests, for Harper it is writing. The Sweetest Taboo: An Unconventional Romance is her debut novel. In her mind, the perfect Alpha male possesses intellect, humor, and a kinky streak that rivals the size of California.

When she isn't writing, Harper utilizes her graduate degree in the field of medical research. She enjoys fitness-related activities, drinking copious amounts of wine and going on bad dates.
Social Media

twitterFacebookGoogleGoodreads

Buy the Book

Entwined

amazon usamazon UKB&NkoboARe

Giveaway

BEPRectangle

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

melting into you banner

Release Day Blitz

Melting-Into-You-by-Laura-Trentham-300

Book Title: Melting Into You 
Author: Laura Trentham 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: November 3, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Book Blurb

Alec Grayson returns home to Falcon, Alabama, to rebuild his life after a knee injury ended his NFL career. As the Falcon high school quarterback coach, Alec's love for the game is reignited. Meanwhile, he puts his hard-partying past and the betrayal of the people he trusted most behind him, and adopts a hard demeanor. That is, until a spitfire artist with soulful eyes and a body that haunts his dreams gets under his skin and threatens to crack his armor.

Lilliana Hancock is forced to leave her struggling-artist lifestyle in New York and return to Falcon after her father's unexpected death leaves her a decrepit family mansion. Determined to use her skills to turn the home into a successful bed and breakfast, Lilliana is stopped at every turn by the town contractor, who happens to be Alec, the gorgeous and arrogant jock to whom she lost her virginity in college. Except Alec doesn't remember, which infuriates her. Too bad she can't forget the way his body felt against hers or how his heated gaze follows her...

Will they be able to put their pasts behind them for a future together?
excerpt

The moment she’d been dreading. Without offering an excuse, she led him to the Pepto-Bismol bathroom. She propped a shoulder against the doorjamb instead of following him into the tight space.

The handheld machine he used let out a series of beeps as he checked the outlet. He grunted and dropped to his knees to check under the cabinet. Even from the doorway, Lilliana could see the tangle of wires that Carl hadn’t known what to do with.

Pulling out a flashlight and crunching his shoulders into the tight space, he muttered, “Good Lord.”

Having your inspector utter calls to the Almighty didn’t bode well. After a couple of minutes of grunting, he clicked off the flashlight and reversed his shimmy. Would she need to tear the wall out? Rewire theentire upstairs? She waited for the crushing blow to her plans.

“Dammit!” He jerked as he ducked his head out from under the cabinet. Crouching on the nauseating pink tiles, he fingered a tear in his shirt. Blood oozed, but she couldn’t tell how long or deep the scratch was.

“Goodness, how bad is it?” Falling to her knees, she tugged his shirt out of his pants, lifting it to reveal his wound. She traced smooth, firm skin alongside a long, shallow scratch. Her voice creaked a little. “It’s not bad. Let me dab on some ointment, and I can stitch the tear in your shirt. It’ll only take a minute.”

She went to work on his shirt buttons from the bottom, her breathing pacing faster to match the beat of her heart.

“Stop. I’m fine. I have other shirts.” His words sounded rushed, panicked.

He grabbed at both her wrists, but the movement only flipped his shirt apart, exposing the bottom half of his chest. Something dark edged from the checked cotton. He froze, his hands loosening. She finished working his buttons open and spread the shirt to expose his entire chest.

“Oh. My. God.” Her words compressed out of lungs that held no air.

She wasn’t in shock from the defined muscles of his chest. That she’d expected. It wasn’t even the sexy dusting of hair trailing into the waistband of his pants. What hypnotized and held her rapt was the enormous tattoo that covered one side of his torso.

The vibe was difficult to nail down. Tribal with some Picasso cubism thrown in. Script played peekaboo along his side, obscured by the shirt hanging on the curve of his shoulders. What words would a man like him pick to inscribe on his body? One thing was certain—his tattoo was a work of art. Now she was less interested in his warm, man-scented skin than what was drawn on it. Impatiently, she pushed his shirt off his shoulders to hang at his elbows.

The tattoo extended to his shoulder and over his upper arm, stopping at mid-biceps like a permanent sleeve. In all the football practices she’d attended, he’d never revealed his ink. Unlike the boys or other coaches, he wore long-sleeved workout gear and used a towel tucked into his shorts to wipe away sweat, but she’d chalked his habits up to being a quarterback and needing a protected throwing arm and dry hands.

Never in a million years would she have guessed what preppy, uptight Alec Grayson had up his sleeve. Literally.

“It’s old. From when I was young and stupid. Most of my teammates in Philly had tats and I thought I was the sh—” He muttered to cover the curse word and ran a hand through the top of his hair, mussing the regimented style. “I’m planning to get it lasered off.”

“Don’t you dare!”

Clarity struck like a shot of adrenaline to her heart. He was ashamed or at least embarrassed by the tattoo. With trembling fingertips, she skimmed the outer line of a dark black swirl of ink tracing the muscle of his pectoral. At first contact, the muscle jumped, and he flinched away as if in physical pain.

“Don’t you dare,” she repeated in a whisper leaning in to follow the line with her lips.

playlist

Meet the Author

I was born and raised in a small town in Northwest Tennessee. Although, I loved English and reading in high school, I was convinced an English degree equated to starvation! So, I chose the next most logical major - Chemical Engineering- and worked in a hard hat and steel toed boots for several years. Now I live in South Carolina with my husband and two children. In between school and homework and soccer practices, I love to get lost in another world, whether it's Regency England or small town Alabama.

Social Media

websiteblognewsletter signuptwitterFacebookpinterestGoodreads

Buy the Book

Melting-Into-You-by-Laura-Trentham-300

amazon usamazon UKB&NkoboiBooksgoogle play

Giveaway

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment