Wednesday, November 25, 2015

New Releases from Alexa Davis, Jaycee Ford, Shelley Russell Nolan, & Anne Mercier




Whatever He Loves RB Banner 1
Whatever He 8
Synopsis
Introducing Whatever He Loves, book eight of the sexy new series Whatever He from Alexa Davis that will test your boundaries... Olivia isn't making it in Hollywood like she thought she would. She would go back home if she knew her father wouldn't say, "I told you so." Her two roommates are doing fine with their acting careers and they expect her to pay her share of the rents. So after she can't find a job she gets hired at a place that she would never admit to anyone. Billionaire Tristan Davis just got a divorce so how does he deal with it? His favorite underground club where pleasures could be paid for. That's where he meets Olivia. She's gorgeous and he can control her however he likes. But when his secrets are revealed will she not want to be around him like everyone else in his life? *This sexy alpha billionaire romance is perfect for fans of Cassie Cross, M.S.Parker, Ellie Danes, Hannah Ford, Deborah Bladon and J.S. Scott*
BuyNow
BooksInTheSeries
Whatever He 7
Whatever He 6
Whatever He Desires
Whatever He Wants
Whatever He Needs
Whatever He 4
Whatever He 5
tour-host-ouaa



Title: Mosquito Chase
Series: Love Bug #4
Author: Jaycee Ford
Genre: Romantic Suspense/New Adult
 Release Date: November 25, 2015



Blurb

Caleb Harris devotes his life to serve and protect his small North Carolina town, but once the badge comes off, he does little to protect the hearts of women. Everything he thought he knew about crime and women is tested when a knock on the door brings him face to face with the last person he ever wanted to see.

Determined to break free of the rumors surrounding her past, Angela Butler abandons her small town, chasing a fresh start. When being in the wrong place at the wrong time makes her a target of the drug cartel, she has no choice but to go back to the world she tried so hard to forget.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Also Available



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK





Author Bio


Jaycee Ford grew up chasing street cars around the city of New Orleans. After doing a four year stint at Louisiana State University, she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and fled for the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. New Orleans beckoned her home again where she put her love of the foothills into a series of romance novels. In between writing, she’s found behind her desk at a top rated law firm … or still chasing street cars.



Author Links




Title: Lost Reaper
Series: The Reaper Series #1
Author: Shelley Russell Nolan
Publisher: Ormiston Press
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: October 23, 2015



Blurb

For twenty-five year old Tyler Morgan, being murdered was easy. Easy in comparison with working for the Grim Reaper.

Jonathon Grimm may have brought her back from the dead in exchange for working as a reaper for her hometown, Easton, but she has to find his lost reaper before she can enjoy her second chance at life.

Only … the lost reaper isn’t actually lost. He has a new body and a new life and no intention of turning himself in, even if it means giving Tyler her life back.

Tyler begins the grisly task of reaping the souls of Easton’s dead while searching for the reaper. He could be anyone – the intriguing detective, Sam Lockwood; the handsome, wealthy Chris Bradbury; or the serial killer stalking the women of Easton. Women who bear an uncanny resemblance to Tyler.

But what is the ancient secret, kept hidden from mankind, that has motivated Grimm to choose Tyler for such morbid work?


As the killer closes in and Grimm’s deadline draws closer, Tyler discovers she is fighting a much bigger threat than the Grim Reaper and time is running out for everyone.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Shelley Russell Nolan is an avid reader who began writing her own stories at sixteen. Her first completed manuscript featured brain eating aliens and a butt-kicking teenage heroine. Since then she has spent her time creating fantasy worlds where death is only the beginning and even freaks can fall in love. With books for both young adults and adults in the works, Shelley plans on writing for as longs as she has the power to type and looks forward to the day when all her stories will be published.



Author Links

FACEBOOK



Giveaway




Title: Ballad
Series: Rockstar #5
Author: Anne Mercier
Release Date: November 25, 2015



Blurb

BEN

She walked on the bus and my heart stopped beating. When she looked my way with that sassy smile, it came back to life. Looking at her, getting to know her, I know she's the one for me—but she's so young. Her life is just starting and I've already done my fair share of living. I want her to be mine but is it right for me to ask her to settle down before she's really had a chance to live?

NICOLE
 

He keeps watching me. I can't help but look back. He's gorgeous: tall, messy dark hair, and those intensely blue eyes captivating me. My life hasn't been easy by any means. Because of that I've had to grow up much faster than normal women do. I think that's why our age difference doesn't bother me at all. I wish it didn't bother him because this attraction isn't going away anytime soon and, in truth, I don't want it to. He could very possibly be my happily-ever-after and no matter how much he tries, I'm not going to let him talk me out of it until we give this a fighting chance.





Purchase Links

TO BE ADDED






Also Available


FREE

AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



FREE

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



INCLUDES #1-3

AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

I was born and raised in Wisconsin and still live here today with my two sons and puppy. (Though one day soon I hope to move to southern California!)

I’m an avid reader who gets inspired by reading the stories from my favorite authors as well as listening to various types of music. I am a huge fan of music, chocolate, fruit, desserts, autumn, M. Shadows, Avenged Sevenfold, and Milo Ventimiglia. Through my books, I am proudly creating new Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia fans one reader at a time.

I absolutely love interacting with readers and invite you to contact me any time via email: Anne@AnneMercierAuthor.com.

“The best part of being an author, to me, is being able to take the reader to that one place they long to go when they need to escape reality. Knowing I can do that, for even one reader, makes what I do worthwhile.” ~ Anne Mercier


Hugs and love,
Anne xoxo



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment