Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Release Day ~ Behind the Lens by Heather Dahlgren

Happy Release Day!!




Behind the Lens
Book One of The Sexy Series
By, Author Heather Dahlgren
Release Date: April 24, 2015

**WARNING** Excessive sexy behavior by hot, muscular, tattooed models. Not to be held responsible for screen licking, sweating, or orgasmic tendencies. A fan and cold glass of wine are recommended.

Synopsis: The only thing Kallie Gregory ever wanted to do was take photos. She’s been doing it for as long as she can remember. Having succeeded in becoming an up and coming photographer, she is living her dream daily. She’s not willing to risk anything to ruin what she’s built.

Jax Burke has been living his dream. He’s one of the most sought after male models with his sexy look, muscular body and brilliant tattoos that are becoming increasingly more recognizable. He has no problem getting anything that he wants, including the ladies.

When Kallie and Jax meet there’s an instant connection. They become fast friends and spend the majority of their time together, both realizing how much they have in common with their dreams and goals. The closer they get to each other, the stronger their attraction becomes.

Only problem is, Jax is willing to risk it all for a chance at love, but Kallie is not.

Is it possible for Jax to convince Kallie to see what is behind the lens?


Exclusive Excerpt:
I put my camera down and grab a towel to dry myself off a bit when Jax reaches out
and pulls me almost into the shower. We both just stare into the others eyes and I 
don’t notice his breathing but mine is heavy with arousal. He runs his wet hand down
my face, cupping my cheek and keeps our eyes locked.  “It’s getting harder for me 
Kallie. I’m trying so fucking hard.” As soon as I realize what he means I pull away 
from him. I can’t, I won’t do this.



One-Click and fall in love with the story of Jax and Kallie!! 


Available Now On All Major Platforms

Stalk Heather : 
 Contact Via Email: authorheatherdahlgren@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment