Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Releases from Elle Christensen, Josie Litton, & Alexa Davis






Title: Chasing Hayleigh
Series: The Fae Guard #3
Author: Elle Christensen
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Fantasy
 Release Date: October 14, 2015



Blurb

Hayleigh

I know nothing of love.
Then again, I don’t know much about people
I’ve been burned enough to have lost my faith in them
Brannon seems to be an exception
For years, he has proved that I could trust him
But my past would surely drive him away
The question is, can he trust me?

Brannon

Hayleigh is not my fate
But, she is my destiny
I need to convince her to trust me, to believe in us
For years I’ve stood back, and given her time
Now I need her to light the dark that is slowly consuming me
I want to tell her all of my secrets
The question is, will she survive them?








Purchase Links

TO BE ADDED





Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



Excerpt

“It doesn’t matter the reasons, Brannon. You want me to give you my trust, well, it goes both ways. You’ll just have to trust me when I say that I have boundaries and if you can’t be comfortable with them, then we can’t have anything at all.”

Oh, hell to the motherfucking no.

“Baby, you threw that option out the window when you showed up on my doorstep. I’m not letting you go, no more dancing around this. You’re mine. End of.”

Hayleigh’s eyes widen at my little speech, but then they narrow menacingly, her brows dropping deep over her frosty gaze. She opens her mouth to speak, but I keep her silent with a finger on her lips. I trail the finger down her silky cheek and then lower until I reach a nipple, then draw a circle around it. I can vaguely see it hardening through her shirt and when I brush across it, she gasps. I lean forward and place my lips on the shell of her ear. “You’re body agrees with me. I bet if I slipped my finger into your pussy, I’d find you drenched for me.”

I take the hand I’m holding and place it over my rock hard cock, then shift it up and splay her hand on my pounding heart, “And, I’m yours.”

Once again, I shut her down when she tries to talk, “No, baby.” I growl. Her eyes get big again at the rare gruff sound coming from me. “We’ve done this your way for four years. We are going to do it my way now. You don’t have to tell me everything right now. Eventually, you’ll trust me enough to share it all with me. For now, you’re going to put your big girl panties on,” I immediately push away the images of lacy shit that pop into my mind, and rush on before she blisters me with the fury in her eyes, “and give us a chance.”

“Let’s be clear about one thing,” I continue, “I decide what is best for me, what my heart can handle, whether I want to take a chance on us. That is my choice. So, get rid of any ideas you have about wanting to spare me the hurt, or thinking you know what I want, these are not your decisions to make. These are just excuses for you to hide behind and I’m not going to allow it. If you walk away, you’ll have to own it. Do you understand?”

Hayleigh is looking at me with anger and shock, but underneath it all, I see the hope lighting her eyes from within. It finally dawns on me, Hayleigh want me to make the decision for her, to take charge and pushing her to take a step she doesn’t have the courage to take on her own. I have zero problems with that.

“So, here is what we are going to do, you’re going to stop fighting me and let me love you. We’ll see where this goes from day to day. Now, you’re going to get your ass over here and let me kiss you like I’ve wanted to for four fucking years.”




Author Bio


I'm a lover of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let's be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance.

I'm a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I'm an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books.

I'm married to my very own book boyfriend, an alpha male with a sexy, sweet side. He is the best inspiration, my biggest supporter and the love of my life. He is also incredibly patient and understanding about the fact that he has to fight the voices in my head for my attention.

I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!



Author Links







Giveaway




Title: Caress Part Three
Series: Arcadia #3
Author: Josie Litton
Genre: Contemporary Romance/New Adult
 Release Date: October 14, 2015



CARESS Parts One - Three are now all available!



Blurb

Welcome to the Arcadia, Manhattan’s most seductive address. For almost a century, the exclusive Art Deco apartment building overlooking Central Park has been home to passionate, star-crossed lovers. Now a new generation is about to discover the obsession and mystery hidden within its luxurious walls.

When Emma Whittaker returns to the building where she grew up, she wants only to gain a foot-hold in a city that has turned cold and hostile since her family’s fall from grace. Instead, she meets the one man who can shatter all her hopes or fulfill them beyond her wildest dreams.

Lucas Phelps is New York’s premiere realtor, the confidant of stars, tech moguls, and oligarchs, gatekeeper to the city’s most sought after properties, none more so than the Arcadia itself. At ease in the world of the wealthiest and most powerful, Lucas has long since hidden his true nature behind steely resolve.

But his deepest yearnings will return to haunt him when he and Emma cross paths. As they seek to unravel a decades-old mystery, they will discover that the betrayals of the past still reach into the present, endangering them and everything they could have together.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available

Caress Part One
FREE for 3 days only!
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Caress Part Two
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Excerpt

Lucas’ hands tightened on my shoulders. He was waiting for an answer.

Mutely, I looked away.

But not so far that I couldn’t see his reaction. His expression darkened. I shivered as his gazed moved over me, at once icy in intent and flaming hot.

“That’s how you want to play it?” he asked.

Play it? I wasn’t playing, not remotely. I was…drowning? No, that couldn’t be right because I was catching fire, ignited by him, by my own desires and by something more that I didn’t dare name.

“I’m not--”


I got that much out before his mouth closed on mine, rough, hard, demanding. His tongue thrust deep, filling me with his taste, claiming me. For just an instant I hesitated, remembering my hard won independence, the ring fence of old pain separating me from the world. Then it crumbled and I opened for him, giving him with my body what I couldn’t admit to with words.



Trailers







Author Bio

Josie Litton is the author of several NY Times and USA Today bestselling romances. She’s been reading romances ever since she was twelve years old and discovered a stash of (sweet) Harlequins in a used bookstore. She devoured them by flashlight and never looked back. Married to the love of her life, she has two grown children, a house she’d like to downsize, and a garden that is always in need of weeding because she’s too busy writing. Chat with her on Facebook and Twitter, and sees what inspires her on Pinterest.



Author Links

WhateverHeDesiresRBBanner

Whatever He 2
35fe1-add-to-goodreads-button31 
  button synopsis 

Olivia isn't making it in Hollywood like she thought she would. She would go back home if she knew her father wouldn't say, "I told you so." Her two roommates are doing fine with their acting careers and they expect her to pay her share of the rents. So after she can't find a job she gets hired at a place that she would never admit to anyone. Billionaire Tristan Davis just got a divorce so how does he deal with it? His favorite underground club where pleasures could be paid for. That's where he meets Olivia. She's gorgeous and he can control her however he likes. But when his secrets are revealed will she not want to be around him like everyone else in his life?

  buy links


button Books in this series

Whatever He 1


tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment